- Real estate consultant must manage their own time and schedules,
- Making sure they are hustling to get the word out about properties and find the information their clients need.
- Consultants work with clients and customers face-to-face on a daily basis.
- Listening to their needs and communicating effectively and pleasantly is a needed skill.
- Skilled real estate consultants are good at convincing clients to buy and sell properties at the right price.
- And use persuasion to close the deals.
- Real estate consultants need to quickly find answers to their client's questions.
- This also includes being a mediator between sellers and buyers.
Direct sales of residential, commercial and Retail properties.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement, closing sales.
• Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume and profitability.
• Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction & retention of existing clientele.
• Educate self on upcoming Real estate trends.
• Achieve the targeted revenue, as set in the budget
• Provides timely feedback to management regarding performance.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
If interested kindly inbox your resume
Contact No. 858602277