Operations Head (Female): The Head of Operations provides leadership in the strategic planning and daily operations and is accountable for directing the planning, development and implementation of all non-academic support services in Educational Technology. The incumbent ensures that support services are provided in an efficient and effective manner so that the college is better equipped to meet the students learning and social needs.
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience preferably IT Services and spent in a supervisory/leadership role demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- Superior problem solving and planning skills.
- A high degree of computer literacy.
- Current knowledge of industry practices, trends, and issues.
- Overseas work experience within a multi-cultural environment would be advantageous.
- Highly developed organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to form professional relationships at all levels the organization and with appropriate external stakeholders.