experience 1 to 2 years of experience in iOS development and iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, swift, Core Graphics, Core Text and programming tools (Xcode, Git, etc.).
Education : Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ MCA
salary 15-20 k
Develop, design and build applications for time-sensitive projects in the iOS platform by considering business system requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.