MAJOR DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED:
- Review of customer requirements for software feature requests
- Produce well-structured and maintainable code that meet project requirements
- Participate and contribute to formal code reviews
- Design verification tests of the software
- Adhere to the build and configuration management systems, to ensure consistent usage and correct release of software
- Ensure prompt rectification of defects
- Adhere and contribute to process and tools in line with product development process
MANDATORY SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E./B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech with specialization in Computer Science/Electronics/Information Systems
- Excellent proficiency in C Programming and Data Structures is a must.
- Excellent proficiency of Network protocols and Gateway functionality (IPv4, IPV6, DHCP, and DNS) is a must.
- Hands-on experience in development on Embedded Linux is a must (MANDATORY)
- Working knowledge of other networking concepts like Firewall, NAT, etc. is a must.
- Working knowledge of debuggers, source-code control systems and bug tracking is a must.