GrayRipples is looking for freshers with Computer Science background to work as iOS developer trainee.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be a Self-starter, problem-solver, Good knowledge of data structures.
- Good Knowledge in objective c codings. Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor. Self-starter. Problem-solver.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and time/space complexity analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities, ability to take ownership of the projects and see them through.
- Excellent product,design skills and problem solving abilities.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and time/space complexity analysis.
- Apple’s IOS SDK, device API”s and development tools including Objective C, XCode, and Cocoa Touch.
Work from home option is also available, location is not a constraint for the right candidate!!
Apply below and we will get back to you soon. For any further queries please write to email@example.com