Designation: Accounts Manager
Qualification: M.com MBA (Finance)
Experience: 10 12 yrs
Job Location: zirakpur, India
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounts department including: month and end-year process, accounts payablereceivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, fixed asset activity, debt activity.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Perform, coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Train, assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders.