An A/R representative is responsible for timely and accurate follow-up and appeal of denials/rejections received from third-party payers. The representative will manage their assigned work to ensure payer appeal/filing deadlines are met and achieve optimal payment for services rendered.
- Graduate with 1-5 years’ experience in the US health care industry (HB or PB – HB preferred).
- Ability to read and interpret the insurance explanation of benefits (EOBs
- Knowledge of payer edits, rejections, rules, and how to appropriately respond to each.
- Accuracy in identifying the cause of rejections/denials and selecting the most appropriate method for resolution.
- Demonstrated proficiency with timely and successful appeals to insurance companies
- Should have excellent communication skills and the ability to remain pleasant during difficult conversations regarding outstanding bills or debts.
Job Location: Mohali Punjab
Salary- 25000- 45000 Per Month
Call on 9876519020 for more details or send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org