WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Wordpress Skills & Requirements :-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.Proven work experience of 1-4 years as a WordPress Developer.
- Theme Customization, Plugin Customization / Development, PSD to WordPress, HTML, CSS.
- WordPress Implementation experience is required.
- Have to competent enough to work for projects in WordPress, experience of hooks, filters and actions is must.
- Experience of theme customization, and ability to handle the routine server glitches related to PHP/MySql.
- Should have excellent programming skills.
- Knowledge of WooCommerce.
- Good analytical and logical skills
- 5 days a week Working.
- Flexible Job Timings.
- Monthly Celebrations.
- Fun & Learn Environment.
- Energetic & Experienced Team.
- Training & Development Sessions.
- Early Promotion & greater Salary hikes.
Interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com.