Roles & Responsibility
- Expertise in Project co-ordination & expediting activities of various EPC projects during engineering, procurement and manufacturing.
- Expertise in conducting inward, in process, internal inspection and final inspection for achieving enhanced quality& for various projects.
- Conversant with international standards like AMSE BPV Codes/ ASTM Standards, API, IS- Standards, DIN/ EN Standards, TEMA & all material standards etc. widely used for Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers & Process Equipments.
- Familiar with Internal Quality Audit, QMS, ISO Audits etc.
- Trained for Quality Circle Forum of India & Participated in CCQC-2016, CCQC-2017 (Mumbai Chapter) from Mazagon Doc.
- Preparation of Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) for equipments to be fabricated/ manufactured in our workshop or at vendor place.
- Review & approval of QAPs/ ITPs received from vendors for bought out items & Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
- Co-ordination with the subcontractors QC team and resolve their technical queries related to Mechanical construction in accordance with relevant ASME codes and project specification.
- Vendor quality Audit (Auditing sub contractors facilities as per the company requirements).
- Carry out Inspection and expediting at vendor location.
- Inspecting & testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications met.
- Oversea random and planned inspections of materials and manufacture/installation processes in accordance with company and/or third-party procedures/specifications, inspections and test plans.
- Review of Quality documents of vendor and provide dispatch clearance.
- Giving inputs for enhancing quality at various stages to engineering personnel and several other departments within the group, also collate and & safeguard QA documentation for quality dossiers.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with quality standards.
- Preparation of Transmittals, forwarding design documents/ drawings/ transmittals to client/ project team.
- Clients/ Projects Creation, Setting up milestones for various projects in Intervals software.
- Monitoring/ Witnessing of all the Welding related activities (before, during and after) as per client approved ITP, Quality Control procedures, approved GA drawings, WPS & client specification etc.
- Perform the Stage wise inspection of fabrication as per ITP and approved GA drawing etc.
- Overall coordination with cross functions like Production, Supply Chain Management, Design w.r.t. quality expectations.
- Inspection of Suppliers/ Vendors/ Sub- Contractors quality.
- Overall responsibilities for inspection and quality assurance from raw material procurement to final inspection.
- Preparation of all QA/QC related documents/ procedures & Updation of the routine quality records as per International standard, client specification & company procedures.
- Defining inspection and quality assurance requirements for all raw material, bought out items & consumables.
- To forecast and plan the requirement of QC department in the area of authority, with respect to owner quality requirements as per the relevant documents/ Project Quality Manuals etc.
- Correspondence with various departments like engineering, production, purchase etc. on all activities related to quality and inspection.
- Managed as well as implemented the SOPs, 5S, 6 Sigma, TQM, Poka Yoke & Kaizen Technology for Production Development.
- Preparing CAPA, Root Cause Analysis along with deviation, Fish Bone Diag. (Cause & Effect Diag.) for any NC as well as for customer complaint
Operating System Acquaintance:Windows, MS Office, Excel, Power Point etc.
Software Package:SAP, ERP, Cloud Storage, Dropbox, OneDrive AutoCAD etc.
Qualification- BE/Diploma Mechanical
Experience - Min 15yrs
Salary - Min 75k-80k p.m
Interested Candidates can send their CV's on my mail id @ email@example.com with CTC and for more details you can contact me at 8435881175