Please refer to the Job Description for your reference.
- Teach, Assess, Internally Verify the assignments for Business and Management related subjects in the research driven UK education methodology. To ensure that all the requirements of the quality assurance system are met and to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the student assignments allotted to you, to provide assurance that internal standards are being met and to support assesses’ academic development.
- Resolve assesses appeals, referring these through the management chain where necessary, to ensure consistency and fairness in assessment decisions and to protect and enhance the reputation of the assessment process.
- Maintain complete records of all activities, to ensure that Internal Verification activities are open to wider internal and (where relevant) external quality assurance.
- To teach the assigned modules and topics to students as a faculty.
- To contribute to remedial lectures for various modules as assigned, to enable the learner successfully completes the assignment and handhold the learners by giving timely feedback and taking individual classes to support the students in successfully completing an assignment to desired standards.
Preferred Candidate :
- Must have PhD qualification either currently pursuing or has already been awarded the degree in the field of Business Management.
- It will be an advantage if you have published papers, journals in the field of business and management
- Should possess excellent English Communication, Teaching & research methodology skills.
Candidates residing in United Arab Emirates can Apply