EDUCATION :- MBA Marketing
Skills:- Good Communication & Presentable skills. Good Command over English fluency.
The profile will anchor the marketing department for Pan India & Internationally marketing operations.
- Handle national & international patients from their arrival, through their treatment course, leisure travel and departure.
- Experience in handling National & international patients with a leading hospital or international medical tourism.
- Drive revenue through referral and tie-ups from national & international corporate, embassies, doctors, insurance companies, healthcare facilitators and other parties involved with patient care
- Empanelment with national & international corporates, embassies, doctors, insurance companies, healthcare facilitators and other parties involved with patient care
- Build business
- Prioritize high potential corporate clients
- Shepherd key clients through the signup process
- Ensure high referral volumes
- Ensure our company is categorized as top tier healthcare services provider
- Create engine with high convertibility
- Exposure of foreign countries in overseas business development
- Update understanding of competitors
- Develop/update performance tracking tools
- Customize product packages (as required) to drive incremental sales
- Knowhow of local tie-ups with travel agents, hotels, money exchanger, visa office, FRRO etc.
- Patients databases
- Patients profiles (volumes, contacts, requirements, etc)
- Standardized agreements, etc.
- Business Development through various channels in domestic and international market.
- Regularly Meet Doctors in the territory to keep them updated about our facilities, and treatment options, and seek references.
- Engage Health Care Facilitators, Medical Tourism Companies, other channel partners.
- Design and execute informative patient/community/corporate connect programmes.
- Organize monthly 'Free Seminar session' in the Hospital.
- Organize CMEs
- Address online queries related to business.
- Execute brand building activities