- Determine our expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Preparing financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for the company.
- Managing and updating company portfolios.
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or related field.
- 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Knowledge of mutual fund, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
Salary is based on experience.