Join Rewarding Career in Human Resources Development Services
Job Titles: Associate Director / Senior Executive / Program Manager / Assistant Manager / Sales Executive
Name of the Organization: M/s. HCDS Technologies PL (Website: www.career.hcdstech.in)
Industry: Human Resources Development Services [Career Consulting, Training, Internship & Placement]
Nature of Employment: Job Contract for minimum 2 years to maximum 5 years
Key Attributes / Skills Required: Working for Mission ADITYA; Advancement of Dedication Integration & Talent in Youth Attributes, Talent Marketing, Motivational Conversation, Influential Communication, Campus Recruitment Drives (On Campus / Off-Campus), Corporate Training and Skills Development for Privileged Unemployed Youth, Talent Acquisition for diversity of business functions, Managing On Job Internships, Recruitment & On boarding, Employment Policies/Labour Law compliance, HRD Program / Product Sales, Business Associations with MNCs, Government Organizations and Professional Institutions, Lead Generation for Corporate B2B and B2C Sales, Drafting and Signing MOUs/Legal documentations / Contracts, Leading as individual Entrepreneur, Result driven and Goal achiever. Building youth as valuable asset to the nation and transforming them as high performance workforce.
Note: Minimum 7.5 / 10 point proficiency required to join this contract job profile.
The Associate Director / Senior Executive / Program Manager / Assistant Manager / Sales Executive shall be appointed (as per seniority of experiences and professional height of the selected personnel) after a strict personality assessment interview via situation and task based real time questions. They will be focused on growing the business of HCDS TECHNOLOGIES through business relationships with current and potential Fortune 1,92,000 MNCs and more than 30,000 new companies established in previous financial year (i.e., key business leaders and HR executives in multinational corporations and large national companies). This role develops new prospects and leverages existing relationships to increase sales penetration of HCDS TECHNOLOGIES’s corporate training programs, products and human resources development consulting services through mapping the organizations needs with offerings that aid professional institutions are facing employability generation issues for their students. Creating feasible opportunities for the wandering unemployed youth find most suitable career path by directing their aptitude and attitude along with their parents.
Working Day Activities:
- Build a thorough understanding of HCDS TECHNOLOGIES’s organizational goals, client perspective, short term and long term business objectives and its’ programs/products/service offerings. Understanding business associations and affiliations of HCDS TECHNOLOGIES with various government organizations i.e. National Career Service, Ministry of Labour & Employment, HSDM-Center of Excellence, Govt. of Haryana.
- Delivering new HR consulting business and sales growth through a portfolio of existing and prospect accounts with a focus on large corporations, universities and professional institutions. Establishing healthy commercial relationships with professional institutions for Onsite/Offsite/Virtual campus recruitment drives in collaboration with their Training & Placement Cell. Aligning aspirations of the youth with the transitioning corporate demands through inclusive approach into the Mission ADITYA.
- Builds/strengthen relationships with CHRO and HR executives to create synergies between the corporations and HCDS TECHNOLOGIES businesses, understanding each corporation’s needs and identifying gaps, unmet or unknown needs to be addressed through our suite of programs and services for work, workers and workplace. Understanding their HR requirements thoroughly and efficiently.
- Working with the job descriptions and creating moderated job descriptions by injecting advanced conceptualization for the clients and developing candidate sourcing, screening process and recruitment strategies to include fresh youth into training and placement framework.
- Utilizes the full suite of offerings (HCDS TECHNOLOGIES membership, HRD consulting, training, products and certification programs, as well as our reach of the HRD community through advertising, events, and speaking engagements) to develops winning proposals that meet the challenges of corporations and grow HCDS TECHNOLOGIES’s PAN India business.
- Collaborates with Marketing Audience Segment leaders to exchange information, initiatives, ideas or challenges to support product development, program management and go to market strategies.
- Builds internal relationships to keep at the vanguard of HCDS’s services and products, influence developments and outcomes. Act ethically as strong contributor for nation development instead of just salary earner human.
- Assures client satisfaction through effective account management practices and work to continually deepen and broaden HCDS’s business relationship with key clients to create annuity revenue for HCDS TECHNOLOGIES’s businesses. Reform, Reinvent, Rebuild must be in core strength while dealing with all commercial entities involved in the mission ADITYA.
- Reforming the ways, how parents/guardian think about career of their young graduation students by helping parents and students reinvent their career goals and associated aspirations. Brain storming with students in presence of their parent/guardian to counsel and guide as per HCDS TECHNOLOGIES program suits.
- Focus on achieving short term and long term business goals to build excellent executive presence in the market as well and to claim attractive payment package, high rewards and performance incentives. Working passionately in closing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business targets with proud.
Deserving Candidate’s Must Haves:
- Somebody unique professional who is enthusiastic to work as Liberal professional under Job contract in accordance to the given job descriptions with result driven mindset with goal achiever attitude may register for an interview with our team. There will be 3 rounds of interview on same day for quick decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Post-graduate) with minimum 3 years to 9 years of well learned professional experience in business development, client relationship management, recruitment, training & internships and account development (Human Resources Development experience preferred in overall).
- Experience driving sales of HR-related programs or services (or equivalent products/services) at the mid-management/executive level or post qualification counseling to the students of professional institutions using consultative sales techniques for increasing enrolment to our Training, Internship and Placement programs.
- Successful past performance in business development (developing customer relationships, account strategies, developing a qualified pipeline, and capturing large scale deals).
- Interprets internal or external issues and recommends solutions/best practices in Human Resources Development, Business Associations, HR Admin and Talent Acquisition/Development/Management.
- Solves complex HR problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions. Extended knowledge of Labour & Employment Policies, Contract and Company Laws, Labour Laws and Legal documentation.
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and oral as well as presentation.
- Strong executive presence, with the ability to connect quickly on significant business topics of HR.
- Strong Client Relationship Management and Account Management skills on one to one basis.
- Ability to gain a thorough understanding of HCDS TECHNOLOGIES products and services to collaborate closely with internal stakeholders who have delivery responsibility for HCDS TECHNOLOGIES offerings and to bundle these offerings in creative ways to meet client requirements.
- Demonstrates agility and flexibility while responding to issues and developing solutions.
- Time bound, projected goal achiever having strong sense of accountability for achieving results as well as justification of fundamental growth. Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately.
- Accomplished skills in developing proposals and client presentations. Strong attention to detail and business analytics. Self made entrepreneurial personality to discover new markets for driving professional results.
- Agree to work in blended mode; 25-30% in-Office assignments and rest Self paced working, work from home, conference setting, visiting client side and totally independent working as per job descriptions mentioned above. (Weekly 1 or 2 days in-Office presence is mandatory for planning next strategies).
- Travel Required: Minimum 40% to 60% or more based upon business workflow, client requirements and prospective business market in unrepresented areas.
- Work is regularly performed in a combination of home, office, conference settings, and routinely uses standard office equipments, so have good understanding of dealing with these office peripherals.
- Having Personal Laptop is mandatory for client side presentations and concept demonstration.
- Personal car/bike with valid license is a good option to work in pandemic to avoid public transport.
Benefits and Payment Package Based on Work Performance and Result Driven:
Sponsorship to continue obtaining overseas qualification (Global MBA) from UK or Australian universities in flexible learning mode (work and study in India and join coursework in virtual mode, exams in New Delhi and attend convocation at chosen foreign university)
Gain up to 150% hike on that time annual CTC after completion of the Global MBA
Performance incentives up to Rupees 3,60,000 per Year (Calculated and Paid Quarterly) for excellence to perform the job descriptions at your best personal role and professional responsibility
Average CTC Rupees 5,40,000, Highest CTC Rupees 14,40,000 (Kindly do not request for minimum CTC)
We are an equal opportunity employer (Ex-Serviceman/Minority/Female/Disabled/LGBTQ).
Total Positions: 85 [Rajasthan (12), Uttar Pradesh (20), UT Jammu & Kashmir (04), UT Leh Laddakh (04), Punjab (05), Himachal Pradesh (08), Uttrakhand (08), Haryana (05), Bihar (12), UT Chandigarh (02), UT Delhi (05)
If you are committed to making work, workers and workplaces better through insights-driven policy solutions, gaining and offering learning and development, thought leadership and research. If you are enthusiastic in shaping the ways employers and employees thrive together. If you are proficient enough for empowering more than 2000 corporate MNC partners through Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India and Center of Excellence, Haryana Skills Development Mission, Govt. of Haryana, including Corporate Trainers, HR Professionals, Business Executives, and People Managers, to lead as strategic business partner and effective steward of workplace culture, business productivity, and employee engagement. If you are dedicated to inclusive growth of the nation by strengthening the youth attributes to curb the unemployment then this is right opportunity to prove your competency and integrity at ultimate level. We shall take care of your necessary Career Skills Training, Job Orientation Training and Working Proficiency Training (Both technical and non-technical) at Zero cost.