Civil Engineer Recruitment in GMR Infrastructure Ltd.
We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to join our team! As a Civil Engineer at our company, you will mainly be responsible for designing, developing and constructing a wide range of interesting projects.
Your position will be very important as you will have a say in how the world looks like. You will be able to work in a fast growing dynamic industry, learn and expand your knowledge and experience.
Civil Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain projects
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies
- Draw up blueprints according to technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and material and labor costs
- Provide advice and suggestions to resolve problems
- Oversee and mentor staff
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress of projects
- Produce reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits
Civil Engineer requirements
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Licence of professional engineer
- Project management and supervision skills
- BE in Civil Engineering
For More Details apply or can contact
Mr. Devesh Tripathi
Manager in HR
GMR Infrastructure Ltd.