ATP is an Applicant Training Program where selected applicants will be a part of a 6 weeks training program and on successful completion of this training program, applicants will be given an opportunity to join as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
STRUCTURE OF the ATP:
The 6 weeks of ATP is divided into 2 phases, 2 weeks of Class Room Training(CRT) and 4 weeks of On the Job Training(OJT).
(A) PHASE 1 : Classroom Training (CRT)
● 1st 2 weeks of the CRT Phase will be conducted in the training location where we will cover the theoretical aspect of BYJU’S sales process.
● You will be involved in various activities during this phase which will be rigorously evaluated by the end of 2 weeks of the CRT program.
● Only the candidates who satisfactorily complete the CRT phase will be given an opportunity to start with the next phase of the training program.
(B) PHASE 2 : On-the-Job Training (OJT)
● The 2nd stage (OJT Phase) starts from the 3rd week of training for candidates
who have successfully cleared the 1st phase.
● Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the
theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final
4 weeks of the OJT phase.
● Following the completion of the ATP, all input and output numbers will be
closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the
Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Stipend for the total 6 weeks of the training program is Rs. 16500
(If the program is discontinued / extended due to any business requirements – the assured sum will be compensated on a pro rata basis)
INCENTIVE: 10%* Incentives applicable on the generated revenue.
Centre sales - 8.5LPA (5.5LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)
Inside sales - 8LPA (5LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)