The customer is a leading international tobacco company headquartered in Switzerland. 400 offices, 27 factories, 5 research centers and 5 tobacco processing plants are located all over the world. In the last 7 years have been certified as the world's best employer, and in 2021 received regional certification in Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America.
The project is under strict NDA.
- Commercial experience as a .Net Core developer from 3 years;
- Versatile experience with Microsoft Azure cloud computing technologies;
- Hands-on experience with Azure Functions, Azure Key Vault, Azure Storage;
- Experience with Service Bus, Event Hub and Event Grid;
- Experience designing and scaling document-based databases such as Cosmos DB;
- English - from Intermediate.
- Knowledge of Azure IoT ecosystem, mainly focused on IoT Central, knowledge of IoT Hub;
- Understanding of Azure IoT DPS (device provisioning service);
- Knowledge of IoT Central features such as device templates, application dashboards, application jobs, data exports or API tokens;
- Understanding of the basics of cloud networking, the difference between HTTP/AMQP/MQTT protocols;
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines, YAML templates, Pipeline triggers;
- Comfort with API testing tools and using Azure API Management;
- Experience with the New Relic platform and Azure Application Insights.